Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Funeral - New Resolution

I was out of town for a couple of days attending the funeral of my cousin.

New resolution: Blog more .... Blog better!

Private Z-Health Session with GM. Much better progress since I stuck to the Monday morning protocol! Assess, Muscle Test, drills ... REPEAT.

Worked on I-Phase drills + TKD

Added knee circles with stretch band. Still improving: better strength, range of motion, and reduced pain.

Started adding feet together, flat foot squats to rock bottom. A couple of set of 3 with an 18lb counterweight.

Most difficult drill right now seems to be left lateral lunge with full lumbar circles. Lots of catching and popping in the left knee accompanied by some discomfort.

Total personal time about 1 hour.

1 comment:

Mike T Nelson said...

Thanks for the training update here!

Awesome to meet you at the last I Phase here in Minnesota!

Keep in touch and let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Rock on
Mike T Nelson PhD(c)
Extreme Human Performance