Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Night Class & Funeral

Last night taught a kettlebell class from 6:30 p.m 'til 8:00 p.m.

Lots of Z-Health foot and ankle work. Added some Turkish Getup work that was recommmended by George Samuelson. Seemed to help a great deal with the supporting arm positioning and connecting. Way to go George!

Finished with some Bretzel work.
Total time 1 hr 30 mins

8:00 a.m. Alternating Z-Health I-Phase work with Tae Kwon Do practice

An interesting sensation occurred during my TKD practice. I had the feeling I was watching myself practicing from outside. I liked the feeling. Will try to reproduce it. It is similar to what I see during mental rehearsal. This seems to add a significant mental challenge to TKD practice.

Total time: 40 mins (Had to leave - friend's funeral today)

No comments: